Sunday, June 24, 2018

Clan of daimyo Oda Nobunaga completed

Finished my third and largest clan. This is the clan of Oda Nobunaga 1534 – 1582, a powerful daimyō in the late 16th century.

This clan has three Yari Ashigaru stands, one Yari Samurai stand, one mounted Samurai stand, two Teppo Ashigaru and one Yumi Ashigaru stand.  This clan also has a General stand which has the field curtains around the General.  That was fun to put together. 

I also ordered some huts from Pico Armor so I can add some little Japanese villages to my terrain.  I'm hoping to play test this in the coming weeks before I finish painting what's left.  I'm still struggling with the effectiveness of mounted Samurai as I've read quite a few people who claim only small mountain ponies were available for the most part. I need to decide how to treat the Yari.  Pike like or more spear like. Or even as glaves.  I also want to add personal combat rules.

The new clan

Yumi Ashigaru in front of Teppo and Yari.

Yari Ashigaru 

The General in the field.


No comments:

Post a Comment