Sunday, October 28, 2018

3mm Samurai updates: Warrior Monks, Peasants, latest Daimyo

   I've completed about 40 stands of 3mm Samurai.  I wanted to post what I've done lately and some pics of my first play test. With this latest Daimyo and some odds and ends like peasants and warrior monks, I think I'm done for awhile, although I still have some lead left I will keep it to be able to react to future inspiration.

  First up were some Warrior Monks.  These are actually based on a couple different orders I found online.  One was very colorful and the other wore black with a sort of white cowl.  Hard to pick up in 3mm but historically based none the less.

Warrior Monks
   I also added some basic peasants to be used to augment any clan or just to be cannon fodder.

Peasants



   I finally finished my second Daimyo stand for one of my favorite clans.




   A new clan.  Based on a Takeda follower.












No comments:

Post a Comment