Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Rangers - French and Indian War, Revy War

These aren't great pics, need better lighting, but they are of the three groups of 15mm Friekorps Rangers I finished before the holidays.  I'm working on painting Gage's Light Infantry and the 55th Lights from a really nice pack of Blue Moon 15mm.






Generic British Ranger in really neat blue uniform.





 





                                   Rogers Rangers of course.


 



These are Butler's Rangers for Revy War, but I'm sure they'll make an appearance in some other scenarios as somebody else.









These are Old Glory 15's I test painted for Braddock's 44th Regiment from the FIW.  I'm going to need some practice to duplicate the Grenadiers.  Could be the nicest 15 I've ever painted.  Have that scenario targeted to play in this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment