Friday, February 27, 2015

X-Wing on a chilly night

Yes, when it's -3 outside and feels like your in the grip of the icy cold of space, it's time for a few rounds of X-Wing. My son and I painted a custom star field game mat last weekend and have been playing on it since then.  With the assistance of a Star Wars Machines sounding board app on the Galaxy Tab it's a great time. 


Oh, I also thought it was a good time to try some new brews before I get heavily into Irish beers for St. Patrick's Day preparations.  I picked Fat Head's Sunshine Daydream.  Fat Head is out of Middleburg Heights in Cleveland Ohio and consistently produces good beers.  This is a 4.9%, 60 IBU Session Ale advertising Peace, Love, and Happiness.  Groovy man.  It's got a crisp hoppy snap to it without a lot of bite.  A good beer but a little more hops than I prefer in a my Session Ale.


No comments:

Post a Comment